The life of a fashion, music and food fanatic on her Year Abroad in Madrid.

Sunday 19 May 2013

Alternative Walking Tour Of Madrid


My beautiful friend Laura came to visit Madrid for a few days last week. I had such a lovely time with her, and I hope she did aswell! I decided that instead of showing her the typical spots in Madrid, like the Plaza Mayor, Palacio Real and Retiro, that I would do an 'alternative walking tour' of my favourite spots in Madrid. 

Here is a list of the places I showed her... and in case you wanted to know, YES, they are all in Malasaña! 

- Calle Espíritu Santo - Lolina Vintage Cafe, Happy Day Bakery, Alino, Templo de Susu, Miss Vintage, Banzai Sushi

- Plaza Juan Pujol

- Calle San Vicente Ferrer  - Taboó

- Plaza del Dos de Mayo - aka Plaza de Doggy Dogg. (Our Pet name for the square cus it's full of dogs...) 

- Calle Velarde - All the vintage shops 

- Calle Hortaleza - Tommy Mels 

No comments:

Post a Comment